Spoiler Space offers thoughts on, and a place to discuss, the plot points we can't disclose in our official reviews. Fair warning: This piece concerns the ending and post-credits stinger of Black Widow . Advertisement Like almost every movie in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Black Widow features a post-credits scene, and this one carries some real emotional weight. The film proper ends with Natasha Romanoff (Scarlett Johansson), a.k.a. Black Widow, having successfully reunited her fake Russian family, then setting out to do the same for her chosen family of costumed Avengers, half of whom are still languishing in prison. (This is, after all, technically a prequel, set after the events of Captain America: Civil War .) But as every MCU fans know, the story never ends with the end credits. After they roll, we get one final scene: fellow Widow Yelena (Florence Pugh), standing somberly before her sort-of sister Natasha's grave. "Oh right," the viewer remembers, as we're jumped forward to the MCU's current, post- Endgame reality. "She's dead." It's a cheap button to push, but an undeniably effective one, too. Quickly, however, the somberness of the scene is punctured by some snarky wit, delivered by a voice behind Yelena…. Read full this story
- Avoid Late Fees With Prepaid Credit Cards
- Student Credit Card Debt: A Survival Guide for Students
- Self-Scoring Your Credit History: How You Can Tackle The Black Marks You Find In Your Credit Reports
- Credit Card Traps To Avoid: How the New 'Universal Default Clause' Can Hurt Your Pocketbook
- Widowed, Alone, Lonely, Grieving - Picking at Old Scabs?
- Black Mormons: A Tragic Union of Race and Religion
- Credit Card Fraud Protection
- Minimising Credit Card Fraud - For Online Retailers
- Get an Auto Loan Even With Bad Credit
- Interview with Gary Pisarski, author of "Black River Crossing"
Let's talk about Black Widow's post-credits scene have 307 words, post on www.avclub.com at July 9, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.