Breaking News Getty Nike — one of the largest sports apparel companies in the world — has “suspended” its relationship with Deshaun Watson amid the investigation into sexual misconduct. “We are deeply concerned by the disturbing allegations and have suspended Deshaun Watson,” Nike said in a statement released Wednesday morning. “We will continue to closely monitor the situation.” Watson has been with Nike since 2017 — the year he entered the NFL Draft. The bombshell news comes one day after the QB’s first accuser came forward at a news conference and revealed her identity. Ashley Solis says she was the first woman to file a lawsuit against the Houston Texans superstar, accusing him of sexual misconduct during what was supposed to be a routine massage therapy treatment. Play video content FOX 26 Houston “I’m a survivor of assault and harassment. Deshaun Watson is my assaulter and my harasser,” she said Tuesday while sitting next to her attorney Tony Buzbee. “I hope [Watson] knows how much pain he’s inflicted on me physically and emotionally,” Solis says. 21 other women have also filed lawsuits against Watson alleging he engaged in similar behavior while getting a massage. Watson has denied the allegations –… Read full this story
- Pelicans star Zion Williamson asked in $100million lawsuit to admit he and his family 'took money and gifts from Adidas, Nike and Duke University while he was being recruited in 2017'
- Making sense of the allegations against Zion Williamson
- Urban Meyer defends Dwayne Haskins, says Redskins were 'a mess' and need to surround QB with 'elite culture'
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Joe Biden says Donald Trump should be impeached
- Agent seeks Zion Williamson’s answers on improper benefits
- Agent seeks Zion Williamson's answers on improper benefits
- NBA star Giannis Antetokounmpo says he was HACKED after his Twitter account unleashes vile, racist attacks on his Bucks teammates, Kobe Bryant, Stephen Curry and LeBron James
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Trump campaign's merchandising booms during pause in rallies
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Catherine Cortez Masto has stayed out of the veepstakes limelight. Does she even want the job?
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal ‘concerned’ about whether Biden can motivate young progressives
Nike Suspends Endorsement Deal with Deshaun Watson Over Allegations have 348 words, post on www.tmz.com at July 4, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.