LMVH Chairperson Bernard Arnault's net worth is estimated at $195.4 billion, currently a couple of billions more than Jeff Bezos’s. The Tokyo Olympics will conclude on August 8, 2021. But the Net Worth Olympics never end. And currently, Bernard Arnault is once again in the lead. Chairman of Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy (LVMH), Arnault's net worth is $195.4 billion. That puts him a couple of billions above Amazon founder Jeff Bezos, whose numbers fell by $14 billion in one day when the Amazon stock price dropped by 7.6 per cent. In bronze medal position, for now, is Elon Musk. The Tesla founder has a net worth of about $185 billion. What makes Arnault stay sharp and hungry at age 72? It's all the wisdom he has gained over several years. Here are three keys to success from the Frenchman's journey. 1. Long-term vision Arnault first went to China in 1991. There were no immediate signs of prosperity. Yet he opened a Louis Vuitton store there. Close "I remember the first time I visited China, in 1991," Arnault once told Forbes . "I arrived in Beijing—I saw no cars, only bicycles, no tall buildings. The GDP was 4% of what it is… Read full this story
- Rihanna to launch groundbreaking new fashion label with LVMH
- US has lost 500,000 millionaires and world’s wealthiest 500 have lost $1.3 trillion since the start of the coronavirus outbreak - but Jeff Bezos is $5 billion RICHER than this time last year
- Sanjay Bakshi’s tips on how to exploit market prejudices to create wealth
- Coronavirus pandemic pushes small businesses to brink but billionaire landlord stands firm on rents
- Rihanna, Beyonce or Madonna? Forbes names world's richest female musician
- Would you buy a home from a virtual viewings? Estate agents turn to online tours in the hope of staying in business
- 'If you've no room for sheep, get yourself some hens.' And other useful virus tips
- Fox Business Network 'parts ways' with Trish Regan days after primetime host was put on hiatus for saying coronavirus was a 'scam to impeach Trump'
- The Fashion World Mobilized When AIDS Struck. Now It’s Coronavirus.
- Grading 2020 NFL offenses: Six teams at the bottom that aren't set up for success
3 business success tips from the world’s richest person: Bernard Arnault of LVMH have 361 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at August 5, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.