Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Singapore will further open up its borders with regions or countries deemed to be “very low-risk” for all purposes of travel, the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) announced on Aug. 19. This was decided in view of high vaccination rate in Singapore and the reopening of borders is being carried out in a “cautious and step-by-step manner”. A new Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) has been established with Germany and Brunei, and will take effect from Sep. 8. Only fully-vaccinated people from Germany, Brunei and Singapore will be able to use the VTL to travel, with a robust testing regime as a replacement for quarantine or Stay-Home Notices. An individual is considered fully vaccinated 14 days after he or she has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty, Moderna or other World Health Organisation Emergency Use Listing vaccines. For the return trip to Singapore, a total of four Covid-19 PCR tests have to be taken: Pre-departure, on-arrival, Day 3, and Day 7. If you are a Singaporean or Permanent Resident (PR) who wishes to travel to Germany or Brunei, here’s what you need to take note of. 1. Planning your trip When… Read full this story
- New York Suburb Declares Measles Emergency, Barring Unvaccinated Children From Public
- ‘As a Proud New Yorker Who Loves Giving Directions, I Decided to Step In’
- Las Vegas airport uses new tech to help special-needs passengers
- How to avoiding travel scams so Fyre Fest won’t happen to you
- Failing New York Subway? Not Always — Once There Were Chandeliers
- Traveling to Bermuda? 10 things you must see and do: Fenton’s Favorites
- Travel: New Orleans is a stroll down memory lane
- Spring Guide NH: Here are some spring highlights going on across the Granite State
- Your step-by-step guide to getting a Real IDYou may also be interested in...
- POLITICO Playbook: The next steps on the Mueller Report, and Roger Stone’s trip to The Villages
A step-by-step guide for travel from S'pore to Germany or Brunei via new Vaccinated Travel Lane from Sep. 8 have 320 words, post on mothership.sg at August 21, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.