Play video content 1/6/21 Storyful Here’s an up-close and graphic view of the kind of violence police were facing as the mob stormed the Capitol — an injured officer screaming for help as the rioters crushed him between a riot shield and a door. The intense video captures the moment insurrectionists tried to bully their way inside the halls of Congress, clashing with the Capitol Police Department and leaving one officer on the front lines fighting for his life. The cop was bleeding from his mouth as he was pinned against a door guarding the entrance to the west side of the Capitol. You could hear the mob yelling “heave ho” as they attempted to push through the police line — and officers were swinging batons and deploying pepper spray to keep them back. Gallery Launch Gallery Getty The cops here put up a valiant effort … but with the mob seemingly pouring in from all angles, other entrances were breached.
- Atlanta cop who shot Rayshard Brooks had been reported TWELVE TIMES for misconduct - including once for excessive use of force with a gun
- Portland cop slams 'hypocritical' Black Lives Matter protesters for their 'violent crowds full of white people' with 'fewer minorities' than the officers they are fighting
- Lawless America: Police officer is shot in the head in Vegas, four officers are shot in St Louis, cops are rammed by an SUV in Buffalo and looters ransack Manhattan on another night of riots across US after Trump vowed to crack down
- Seattle’s CHOP zone saw 525% rise in crime, two shootings and violent robberies before being crushed
- Curtis Hill: Crack down on bad cops but support good cops who keep us safe – Senate GOP bill shows the way
- Nephew of ‘lovely’ aunt, 85, killed in London crane collapse tells of horrifying screams as house crumbled around them
- Tom Homan: Message to all the good cops out there – Americans stand with you
- Portland cop slams hypocrisy of Black Lives Matter protesters for having fewer minorities than police
- Michael Jackson’s half-niece stabbed seven times by woman screaming N-word as dramatic video captures attacker’s arrest
- Glasgow stabbing – Asylum seeker shot dead by cops ‘threatened violence & complained of hunger’ days before stabbing six
Cop Screams for Help While Getting Crushed by Capitol Rioters have 360 words, post on www.tmz.com at January 8, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.