DAY 2 USA NATIONAL U19 CHAMPIONSHIP by Smit Patel • Published on Share Tweet Mid Atlantic went to pole position in Group A courtesy of Sai Mukkamalla's graceful 110 © USA Cricket Mid Atlantic went to pole position in Group A courtesy of Sai Mukkamalla’s graceful 110 that saw them beat South Zone convincingly. Mid Atlantic posted 250 and in turn bundled out South Zone for 165. It is Mid Atlantic’s second straight victory in as many games, as they look primed to topping the group with only a solitary game to go. After throwing away a rather good start to his innings against the Colts, Mukkamalla looked dead set to make it count against South Zone. He cantered to his fifty off 39 balls but took a slightly measured approach to the second half of his innings after wickets continued to tumble from the other end. “He is perennially hungry for batting and scoring runs, he takes failure seriously, he always likes being among the runs and he would see to it that failure is followed by success. He is a crisis man. His determination amplifies if there are wickets falling around him. One of his better qualities is… Read full this story
- Joe Root backs slugger Jason Roy to become first England player to smash a double ton in one-day cricket after Oval antics
- Rotting grain adds to India's food problem
- Record harvests fail to feed India's poor
- How Burning More Wood Could Fight California’s Wildfires
- Berlin's Demolished Socialist Palace is Revived in Dubai
- Massive fire in Spanish tire dump sends up tower of toxic smoke
- The Latest: Santa's protest sign says 'reindeer can't swim'
- The Latest: Youth feel they're doing adults' job on climate
- Florida students join climate strike, express sea-rise fears
- The Latest: Climate activists pack San Francisco streets
Sai Mukkamalla and Skanda Sharma blaze away with memorable tons have 291 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at August 8, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.