Sanya Lopez Being an "NBSB" (no boyfriend since birth) was never a source of frustration or insecurity for Sanya Lopez. She's happy being single, she said, and isn't really yearning for a relationship at the moment. "I don't have a boyfriend… Doing my teleserye 'First Yaya' had me occupied. There I met new friends, who helped me realize that you can be happy, even if you're single," she told reporters in a recent virtual conference for her contract renewal with GMA 7. "I'm really not looking for a boyfriend," Sanya stressed. "But if it comes, why not?" The 25-year-old GMA 7 star does have suitors, but she simply can't devote her time to entertaining them, because her show biz career is the bigger priority. "I have had suitors. And then there are those guys who act all sweet, but you're not really sure if they're courting you or not," she said. Sanya seems to be more interested in "adulting." She wants to be more independent and learn how to run a household. "I had my home renovated because there was still a lot to fix or change. I have been buying furniture and other essentials. I do the groceries. I… Read full this story
- Could you get a body like Jennifer Lopez in your 50s?
- Jennifer Garner reveals 'heartbreak' for children she shares with ex-husband Ben Affleck
- Young Venezuelans turn to ‘OnlyFans’ to survive crisis
- The bikini brigade: Chinese women take up surfing and flock to Hainan to ride the waves
- DU pilots “the future of higher education” with 4D reboot of traditional college experience
- Box Office 2019: What Went Right & Wrong In An $11.4 Billion Year & How 2020 Is Shaping Up
- Netflix top pick movies to watch in February 2021: Mean Girls, The Dig and MORE
- Baton Rouge police dogs bite suspects at alarming rate; victims usually Black, often young
- Netflix top pick movies to watch in February 2021: What Men Want, Joy and MORE
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Virus relief bill headed for weekend vote
‘NBSB’ Sanya Lopez would rather focus on adulting have 358 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at September 19, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.