Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg For the uninitiated, a yurt is a portable, typically round tent that is home to many nomadic tribes in Mongolia. While travelling to Mongolia is almost impossible right now, one can still experience what it’s like to live in a yurt right here in Singapore. Boutique travel agency Beyond Expeditions offers a two-day-one-night (2D1N) experience which is said to be the “most authentic Mongolian adventure” without leaving the island. Here’s what their yurt looks like: View this post on Instagram A post shared by Beyond Expeditions Singapore (@beyondexpeditionssg) View this post on Instagram A post shared by Beyond Expeditions Singapore (@beyondexpeditionssg) Watching a Mongolian movie and vodka The experience will take place at Beyond Expeditions’ campsite located in the northern part of Singapore. Activities include: A wilderness survival session where one will learn basic wilderness survival skills like setting up shelter, fire craft and outdoor cooking Staying in a “unique and authentic” Mongolian yurt Watching a classic Mongolian movie under the stars while trying Mongolian vodka A campfire at night View this post on Instagram A post shared by Beyond Expeditions Singapore (@beyondexpeditionssg) View this post on Instagram A post shared… Read full this story
- 10 July 4th weekend trips you can’t miss
- Best of Miami 2018: The Best Bars and Breweries
- Anglers swap poles for pens
- 10 things in Liverpool and Merseyside that have links with Russia
- Where to stay along the Wild Atlantic Way
- Out-of-town guests? Here’s where to take them to eat around Anchorage.
- 3 California dude ranch resorts where luxury meets wilderness
- Place 17 of 52: Cold and Remote Saskatoon Provides Its Own Warmth
- Rooftop pools? Haunted buildings? 8 Arizona university myths debunked, confirmed
- Wild Nights: Australia's remarkable and remote luxury lodges
2D1N Mongolian yurt experience in northern S'pore with campfire & local vodka have 289 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.