Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg The thing about life in Singapore is that there are rules, regulations and laws you have to follow if you have a pink IC or a six-digit postal code. National service for men. Ban on flying a drone in certain areas. Returning your trays at the hawker centre, that sort of thing. You may not think it’s fair to be subjected to such rules, but it is genuinely not difficult to follow. Just follow law lah. So I ask: Why do individuals opposed to the Covid-19 vaccine kick up such a fuss when subjected to Vaccine-differentiated Safe Management Measures? Let’s make this clear upfront, when I say anti-vaxxer, I am referring to a person aged 12 and above, who is medically eligible to take the vaccine, and yet for some inane reason, chooses not to. And I don’t care whether they are vehemently opposed to vaccines in general, or just want to “wait and see” (as if 2020 wasn’t enough waiting and seeing), or just plain lazy to walk to a vaccine centre. In terms of the impact they have on society, and potentially on our healthcare system, they fall into… Read full this story
- Sir David Attenborough blasts ‘ignorant’ anti-vaxxers but says most people know the Covid jab is a ‘great triumph of medicine’
- Anti-vaxxers in the UK, US and other countries could stop the world from eradicating coronavirus, warns top US disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci
- How the Anti-Vaxxers Got Red-Pilled
- Anti-vaxxer Robert F Kennedy Jr, 67, is BANNED from Instagram for ‘repeatedly sharing false claims about COVID-19’
- Why, Anti-vaxxer?
- Magic Talk’s Peter Williams gives shout-out to anti-vaxxers
- Queen hits out at anti-vaxxers with plea to 'think of others not just yourself'
- Voice of the Mirror: Queen right to hit out at anti-vaxxers - they need to think of others
- This Morning’s Martin Lewis ‘left shaken’ and ‘fuming’ from vile racist abuse after anti-vaxxers lash out on Twitter
- 'I love Uncle Bobby but he's wrong': Doctor granddaughter of anti-vaxxer RFK Jr. hits out after he asked why US public is being 'put at risk of severe allergic reactions to shoddily-tested vaccines'
Comment: Why are S'porean anti-vaxxers pretending they live in a different country? have 362 words, post on mothership.sg at October 30, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.