Question Time: Nurse says 'NHS is bleeding' as Covid cases rise Sign up to receive our rundown of the day’s top stories direct to your inbox SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The UK recorded 52,009 new Covid cases on Thursday – alongside 115 deaths within 28 days of a positive test. The rapidly spreading virus is now spreading at a similar rate it was in parts of the January lockdown, but the Government has declined to bring in extra measures to halt the spread of the virus such as mandatory face masks and social distancing rules. Related articles Pfizer booster shot: The 'unexpected' side effect after third dose Covid warning as Plan B measures to be rolled out – Full area list Instead, last night Health Secretary Sajid Javid urged those who are eligible to have their third coronavirus jab. An estimated 4.7 million booster doses – which come at least six months after second jabs – have now been delivered in… Read full this story
- Diocese: 17 priests credibly accused of sexually abusing minors
- Shocking case of teen brothers, aged 17 and 14, whose ‘wild’ upbringing led to them kicking a homeless man to death for a DARE
- NJ cold case: Sandra Wood found beaten, strangled in 1975
- Happy Easter 2017! When do the school holidays finish, why does the date change and what’s the weekend UK weather forecast?
- Those helicopters overhead actually are flying ICUs
- How YOU can prevent cancer in 8 simple steps – according to science
- An open letter to readers about how I found my place at Hopkins
- Cheating parents caught out after committing ‘address fraud‘ to get kids into the best schools
- New tool ‘helps GPs spot bowel cancer in young patients like Stephen Sutton and Deborah James faster – raising survival chances’
- Thundery Start
Covid case postcode checker exposes the staggering stats in your area as cases soar 17.9% have 324 words, post on www.express.co.uk at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.