Dzulfiqar Fathur Rahman (The Jakarta Post) PREMIUM Jakarta ● Thu, October 28, 2021 The government has lowered the price ceiling for polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests as it seeks to put precautionary measures in place ahead of the holiday season. Since Wednesday, a PCR test may cost no more than Rp 275,000 (US$19.37) in Java and Bali and Rp 300,000 in other regions. "We hope health agencies in provinces and cities or agencies keep helping and supervising the implementation of the price ceiling for PCR tests according to their authority, respectively," Abdul Kadir, acting healthcare services director general at the Health Ministry, was quoted as saying by newspaper Kompas . to Read Full Story SUBSCRIBE NOW Starting from IDR 55,000/month Unlimited access to our web and app content e-Post daily digital newspaper No advertisements, no interruptions Privileged access to our events and programs Subscription to our newsletters We accept Register to read 3 premium articles for free Already subscribed? login
- New breast cancer test at Worcestershire Royal Hospital cuts waiting time by 90 per cent
- Day to remember for Bickers-Price at Chaddesley Corbett
- Smart irrigation scheme cuts water use and boosts crop yields – scientists
- Aldi’s new lighting range looks almost identical to ones from John Lewis but costs more than HALF the price
- Toys R Us launches HALF PRICE sale on baby products including Tommee Tippee and Disney
- Speech Sabine Lautenschläger: The test of progress – Europe, the euro and the future
- We put these cut-price Aldi copycats to the test – so can you tell them apart from their high-end rivals?
- The best hot hatches 2017 – our ultimate test picks the best car for the modern day boy racer
- New breast cancer test will cut waiting times
- The easy way to cut the cost of eye tests and prescription glasses – and it could save you £100s
Price ceiling for PCR tests cut to Rp 275,000 in Java, Bali have 292 words, post on www.thejakartapost.com at October 28, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.