No matter who you are, or what life you live, there are always going to be days that get you down. But if you need a little pick-me-up to lift your spirits, then you could probably use a feel-good movie. Real life is rarely as neatly settled as its cinematic counterpart. And yet it's oddly comforting to watch a flick with the full conviction that everything is going to turn out well in the end. It takes a lot of skill to make films that inspire such hopeful and uplifting feelings. That's why Netflix has a whole sub-genre dedicated to it. So if you need a quick dose of joy, it certainly wouldn't hurt to check out our list of the best feel-good movies on Netflix that you can stream right now. Further reading: Best movies on Netflix Best action movies on Netflix Best romance movies on Netflix Best comedies on Netflix Best family movies on Netflix The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind (2019) The vast majority of feel-good films tend to involve romance and courtship. However, The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind draws its inspirational and heart-warming moments from the true story of William Kamkwamba (Maxwell Simba). Chiwetel Ejiofor… Read full this story
- 25 Best Sci Fi Movies On Netflix For The Science Fiction Fanatic
- 15 Best War Movies on Netflix
- 25 Best Romance Movies On Netflix For The Hopeless Romantic
- 15 Best War Movies on Netflix for Your Next Movie Night
- Top 25 Best Kids Movies On Netflix: What Should You Let Your Kids Watch?
- 25 Best Family Movies On Netflix: Choosing What To Watch
- Every Christmas movie on Netflix
- Christmas Movies On Netflix: 15 Best Christmas Movies Of All Time
- Where to watch streaming horror movies for Halloween October 2018
- Best horror movies on Netflix for September 2018
The Best Feel-Good Movies to Stream on Netflix (October 2021) | Digital Trends have 293 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at October 6, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.