THERE has been more than a dozen Dancing On Ice judges over the years who have kept fans entrained with their skating opinions. Yesterday we revealed “Mr Nasty” judge Jason Gardiner is now living in a tent – but where did the rest go after leaving the show? From stalking nightmare to being axed from the show – we take a look at where the ex-judges are now. Robin Cousins Robin Cousins was the head judge on Dancing on Ice from 2006 to 2014. The former competitive figure skater, who won Gold at the 1980 Olympics and was 1980 European champion, offered plenty of advice to the celebrity contestants for eight years. The show was taken off air in 2014, but Robin’s did not return as a judge when it made a surprise comeback in 2018. Since then Robin has been a regular guest presenter and commentator for BBC Sport, for the European and World Figure Skating Championships and the Winter Olympics. He has also performed on stage. He played the Prince in Rodgers and Hammerstein’s Cinderella , Munkustrap in Cats and Frank N Furter in The Rocky Horror Show . He was has been appointed as President of British Ice Skating (BIS) after being elected as the organisation’s vice-chair earlier… Read full this story
- Who are the Dancing on Ice 2022 judges?
- Torvill and Dean unveil secret treat that Dancing on Ice judges hide during live shows
- Dancing On Ice 2022: Judges booed over Kye Whyte’s scores after impressive BMX performance
- Dancing on Ice 2022 – Celeb tributes as ex-skater Sean Rice passes away as Bez & Corrie’s Sally Dynevor escape skate-off
- Dancing on Ice 2022 – Ex skater Sean Rice dies with cause of death unknown as Bez and Corrie’s Sally escape skate-off
- Dancing on Ice 2022: Bez tests positive for Covid as Happy Mondays legend admits he’s ‘worst contestant ever’
- Dancing on Ice viewers thrilled as Oti Mabuse breathes new life into the judging panel
- Rachel Stevens shares health update after ‘scary’ Dancing On Ice fall
- Ben Foden brands Dancing on Ice co-star 'sexiest woman' after wife shot down curse fears
- Dancing on Ice: Everything you need to know about the new 2022 series
Where are Dancing On Ice’s ex judges now – from stalker terror to living in a tent have 348 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at October 5, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.