Enlightened Princess (EP) may have been a brat when she was younger, but Seasoned Actress (SA) swears that EP is "a new woman." SA has worked with EP many years ago—and the experience was less than pleasant—but when SA and EP's paths crossed again for a TV project recently, SA noticed that EP was no longer the entitled star she used to be. And when the project wrapped, EP even went out of her way to say goodbye to her costars—a gesture that SA found endearing and refreshing. Even on social media, she is noticeably "nicer." Whoever said that leopards can't change their spots? Well, EP most certainly did. TOP OF THE TABLOIDS This week's top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved): • Angel Locsin 'superhero' ni Liza Soberano: I really wanted a job that could help people… (Who needs Darna if you can have two real superheroes?) • Resbak ni Angel Locsin sa malisyosong basher: Hindi ko ikamamatay yang chismis mo… magdasal ka. (This angel can certainly fight back when she needs to.) • John Lloyd Cruz na-in love sa Palawan: Para kang binabalot ng hiwaga… (Lloydie spellbound again. Remember… Read full this story
- I Spent The Day With Two Subaru BRATs
- For $3,000, This 1974 VW Super Beetle Is Kind Of A Brat
- Which Sad and 'Very Famous' Actress Is Seeking Life Advice on Reddit?
- Amazon denies Sony used AWS for denial-of-service counter-attack
- Naked by Choice: A Chat About Feminism with Actress Caitlin Stasey
- The era of the entitled customer: A recipe for creating amazing customer experiences
- Actress in anti-Islam film seeks sanctions against Google
- Facebook integration no longer available for several Microsoft services
- Risk vs. Opportunity: Data use and availability in Australia
- Saving money with used printer cartridges is finally legal
Actress no longer the entitled brat she used to be have 306 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.