A schoolgirl learns online at home. — Photo baoangiang.com.vn AN GIANG — Authorities in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang have announced online classes for primary students will be halted for a week, from November 29 to December 5, 2021. An official letter signed on November 23 by Deputy Director of the provincial Department of Education and Training, Nguyễn Quốc Khánh, stated that online learning has been a good solution for students during the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to ensure health and reduce stress for teachers and primary school children, after the nine-week period of remote learning, the department has told local schools to temporarily stop online classes and teaching via television for a week. From December 6, 2021, teachers and primary school children will resume teaching online and via television. The department said, during the one-week break, teachers and students had to take pandemic preventive measures. On September 17, Nguyễn Minh Luân, Director of Cà Mau Province's Department of Education and Training, said the department has ordered a halt to online classes at primary schools. Parents were overjoyed at Cà Mau's decision to halt online learning for primary school pupils. In their opinion, online classes are not suitable, take a lot of time and… Read full this story
- Primary school enrolment age increased to six in Karnataka
- Brit teacher arrested in Madrid paedophile hunt over 'images taken at primary school'
- Eddie Woo thought he'd mastered online learning. Then he had to homeschool his own kids
- Tamil Nadu rolls out ‘Chief Minister’s Breakfast Scheme’ at 1,545 government primary schools to benefit 1.14 lakh children
- Great Wishford Primary School marks 300th anniversary
- We’re primary school teachers – the end of term gifts we hate & the most disgusting moments we’ve faced in the classroom
- Brave parent tackles bloke who was spotted 'wielding meat cleaver' outside primary school
- UP CM Launches Scheme for Public School Children, Students to Get Rs 1,200 for Uniforms, Bags
- Kerala School Children to Get Faster Internet Services
- WATCH: School Children Teaching Kindness on Public Transport Shows Kids Know Better
An Giang’s primary school children to have one-week break from online learning have 334 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.