Max Collins Having her own child only confirmed what Max Collins knew all along—motherhood is tough. "That's why I salute all the mothers out there. You always give so much of yourself. But it's always so fulfilling at the end of the day… You become a better person," the actress said at her recent launch as the new celebrity endorser of the Japanese beauty brand Aqua Skin. On top of raising her 1-year-old son, Skye, with her husband, fellow GMA 7 talent Pancho Magno, Max maintains a busy work schedule, going in taping bubbles for acting projects like her ongoing series, "To Have & to Hold," and fulfilling commitments with her sponsors. While it can be easy to get lost in it all, it's important, Max said, to allot some time for yourself. After all, as the saying goes, one can't pour from an empty cup. "The way I'm able to give so much to my family is by taking care of myself, too," she said. So no matter how hectic her days get, the 29-year-old actress makes sure to squeeze in a bit of "me time"—even if it only means getting a couple of minutes of exercise in the… Read full this story
- Movies on TV this week: Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020
- Writers and critics on the best books of 2013
- The Observer's books of the year
- 'Disgusted': Barack Obama FINALLY weighs in on Weinstein scandal – but says nothing about his teen daughter Malia interning with the sex pest OR whether he will return producer's campaign donations
- How we stay together: 'Embrace all of the peculiarities of the other person'
Max Collins tells why having a ‘me time’ is important have 285 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at November 28, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.