Professor Nguyễn Đình Đức (centre) and his students. — Photo baotintuc.vn Professor Nguyễn Đình Đức, lecturer of Hà Nội National University, speaks to the Vietnam News Agency about measures to attract talented people to work for education establishments. As one of the world's top 10,000 scientists, you have received many invitations to work for education establishments inside and outside the country. What do you think are factors that help education establishments attract talented people? I think talented people find it easy to apply to work for education establishments as well as businesses inside and outside the country. So if a university does not have preferential policies with high salaries to ensure good living conditions for lecturers, it will be hard for them to draw talent. Apart from salary, research environment is also very important. In fact, many universities at present have resources to support talented people but they have yet implemented support policies due to obstacles relating to mechanisms and policies. Universities themselves need to have dynamic policies to attract talents. Currently, there is no boundary for working environments so scientists abroad can still work with domestic universities while scientists in Việt Nam can work as visiting professors for universities… Read full this story
- Singapore tops talent competitiveness index in Asia Pacific for the sixth consecutive year – here’s how it retained its spot
- Adecco says vocational push could relieve talent shortfall
- Fast-track scheme for tech talent
- Oxford aims to attract deprived students with new foundation year
- Housing crunch could drain Toronto talent pool
- Policies, politics and paranoia: Singapore Democratic Party chairman Paul Tambyah goes On the Record
- Singapore needs foreign tech talent: Ong Ye Kung
- China’s innovation revolution – where will it find the people?
- Insurance industry progressing at slow pace, foreign competition needed: AMI
- Governments and businesses must build a sense of stewardship in people: Chan Chun Sing
Policies needed to attract talented people have 307 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.