Holidays: ABTA predicts six trends for travel in 2021 Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info With the majority of British holidaymakers having not had a holiday for quite some time, many have booked or are considering taking a trip over the Christmas period. But with this being the first festive season since Brexit came into force, there are several items you are not allowed to pack in your suitcase if you are travelling between Spain and the UK. Related articles Weight loss: Michael Mosley's no.1 snack for 'hunger pangs' Royal recipe: Queen's favourite custard tart READ MORE DEAL OF THE DAY: Save 53 percent off coffee machines on AO.com Flying from Spain to the UK For those returning to the UK from Spain, there aren't too many rules. If you are coming from Spain into the UK, you can bring the following products back with you and not have to… Read full this story
- Adult film director Erika Lust on her experience with Mums Make Porn, plus her thoughts on the UK 'porn ban'
- NASCAR debuts new rules package, expects exciting Vegas race
- Phil Murphy declares NJ state of emergency, travel restrictions ahead of snowstorm
- New rules likely coming but not to replay
- NASCAR's new rule package shrouded in unknowns before debut
- Haggis banned in US and it's just one of many bizarre items forbidden abroad
- US bans travel for Americans to NKorea after Warmbier death
- Egypt bombing: New Foreign Office advice to UK holidaymakers
- First death in UK of new killer dog disease leishmaniosis that can infect humans
- The New Must-See City in Southern Spain
Spain travel restrictions: New rules on UK trips ban some items for coming months have 315 words, post on www.express.co.uk at November 14, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.