COVID-19 vaccines being administered in Cần Thơ City on November 22. — VNA/VNS Photo Thu Hiền HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health (MoH) on Wednesday has instructed localities to develop a plan for administering the third dose of COVID-19 vaccines. Priority will be given to people over 50 years of age. The Health Ministry also asked localities to accelerate the current vaccination programme and review the list of people who received two doses of vaccine, in preparation for the third. According to the MoH, 135.15 million out of 136 million vaccine doses Việt Nam received have been distributed to different areas. These include 47.5 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine, 33.326 million doses of Pfizer and Moderna, 48.7 million doses of Sinopharm, 5.15 million doses of Abdala, and 1.217 million doses of Sputnik V. The remaining amount will go through inspection and quality control, and is expected to be distributed next week. To date, Việt Nam has acquired 64.734 million doses with the State budget, more than 28 million doses through COVAX, 16.47 million doses from other countries' donations, and 26.59 million with corporate funding. As of November 24, the country has administered more than 113 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine, of which… Read full this story
- Nadal edges closer to maiden Paris Masters title
- Readers’ Rides Extravaganza!
- Inside The OEs – 2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06
- Park changes the face of football in Vietnam
- This Portable Device Produces Drugs On-Demand
- Syracuse point guard Frank Howard suspended on eve of NCAA tournament
- Jose Ramirez finishes with a flurry, retains world boxing title on majority decision
- Can They Outlaw Hot Rodding? – The Time Has Come
- Chevrolet Silverado SS – First Drive
Việt Nam to administer third dose of COVID-19 vaccine have 260 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 25, 2021. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.