Nguyễn Hữu Đảng in Đông Văn Commune donated more than 100 square metres of land for building a road. — VNA/VNS Photo Khiếu Tư THANH HOÁ — After three years of recognition of a new rural model, people's lives and the appearance of Đông Sơn District of Thanh Hoá Province have changed for the better. The completion of the new rural development programme was partly due to land donation for road construction, from local people. Small and muddy roads have been widened, paved and spaciously concreted. Mai Thị Ngọc Linh, chairwoman of Đông Văn Commune's People's Committee, said that after three years of implementing the new rural development programme, dozens of households donated thousands of square metres of land for building roads and public works. Up to now, all inter-commune and inter-village roads have been widened to 4-7.5m and covered with asphalt. Thanks to that, cars are accessible to all households in the commune, Linh said. Many households whose houses were located on big roads and value of each square metre of land was up to tens of millions of đồng, donated their land to build bigger sidewalks after the commune authority convinced them of the benefits of the new rural construction programme, she said. The total land area donated by the… Read full this story
- Youth Entrepreneurship by Facilitating People’s Development
- As Mount Pleasant runs low on land, rural Awendaw braces for growth
- Rural libraries pushing for permanent funding
- USDA invests $291 million in rural infrastructure
- The tale of a $20 million appropriations whodunit to aid Schostak Bros. development
- Alabama’s incentives for Airbus: ‘Public relations donation’ or “investment in future’?
- Wheeling Law Firm Donates To Support Lung Cancer Screening
- Developers propose upscale lodge, conference center for Franklin County
- Citizens try to save Bonnie Springs Ranch from development. But how?
- Residents try to save Bonnie Springs Ranch from development. But how?
Land donation aids rural development in Thanh Hoá Province have 316 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 15, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.