HE is one of the biggest rock stars the UK has ever seen, so I'm hoping for a raucous night at next month's Brit Awards as Liam Gallagher will be taking to the stage. I can reveal the former OASIS frontman will be putting a cat among the pigeons on the night as the saviour of this year's bash by bringing back rock and roll to the stage at London's O2 Arena on February 8. After becoming more pop-focused in recent years, I've no doubt that outspoken Liam will have a thing or two to as he launches into his set – which could include new music after he announced his new single Everything's Electric yesterday. He's the first confirmed name among an ultra A-list line-up which I previously revealed includes Ed Sheeran – who organisers also confirmed to me yesterday as part of our first exclusive announcement ahead of the event. Ed, whose brilliant latest album Equals continues to dominate the charts after being released late last year will also perform – and he's likely to be among the big winners at the ceremony too as a frontrunner in several categories alongside rival Adele . Grime star Dave –… Read full this story
- Liam Gallagher calls for an Oasis REUNION for charity show after the coronavirus outbreak ends... as he tells brother Noel to put aside their long-standing feud
- Brit awards: Adele takes away two awards on a triumphant return
- In Demme’s eclectic career, a nonstop rock ‘n’ roll beat
- Roll up the red carpet: Star-studded CFDA Awards are CANCELED amid the coronavirus outbreak - days after Anna Wintour called off the Met Gala
- Oscars 2020: Parasite SHOCKS with Best Picture win... while Renee Zellweger, Joaquin Phoenix, Laura Dern and Brad Pitt complete award season SWEEP in acting categories at Academy Awards
- The Last Days of ’30 Rock’
- Tanya Tucker finally wins a Grammy Award as she takes home Best Country Album and Best Country Song... 47 years after her first nomination
- Melanie C: 'I spent a few years trying not to be Sporty Spice'
- ‘It Could Be an Incredibly Quiet Year’: 18 Artists On Bracing for Post-Coronavirus Life
- In a topsy-turvy time, TV that brings some laughs (Stephen King aside)
Liam Gallagher is the saviour of this year’s Brit Awards and will bring back rock and roll to the bash have 372 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.