Source: Apple What you need to know Apple is facing staunch criticism from employees over its work-from-home policy. A group known as Apple Together is angry about the company’s return to working in the office. They say it will make Apple “younger, whiter, more male-dominated, more neuro-normative, [and] more able-bodied.” A group of Apple employees has penned an angry letter to the company’s executive team over its office-bound work policy that doesn’t let them work remotely for more than two days a week. The new posting from Apple Together states: We wanted to jot down some of our thoughts on the return to office so that you may better understand why we do not believe in the Hybrid Working pilot. You have characterized the decision for the Hybrid Working Pilot as being about combining the “need to commune in-person” and the value of flexible work. But in reality, it does not recognize flexible work and is only driven by fear. Fear of the future of work, fear of worker autonomy, fear of losing control. Let us explain. The group says that Apple’s argument about “the serendipity that comes from bumping into colleagues” is false because of Apple’s siloed office structure,… Read full this story
- Apple Offering Work-From-Home Support Roles to Retail Employees [Updated]
- Nick Kyrgios slams Novak Djokovic in open letter as Aussie confirms US Open withdrawal
- Colombian Narco Marxist Rebels Write Open Letter To The Pope Asking For Help
- Why Apple's Smart Home Strategy Should Be Less Like Apple's and More Like Google's
- Wives Are Not Properties You Own. An Open Letter To The Indian Men
- Anger as award-winning aged care home still not open after 7 years
- Coronavirus: Care homes can now open doors to visitors... but how many will?
- Brumby re-homing policy 'airy fairy' say volunteers removing wild horses from national parks
- Open Letter to Motown: Celebrating Matthew Stafford is off-tune
- Tesla hires head Apple recruiter after losing own recruiter to Apple Car team
Apple slammed over working from home policy in employee open letter have 324 words, post on www.imore.com at May 3, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.