Bea Alonzo (left) and Alden Richards While Jerry Lopez-Sineneng is one of the few familiar faces for Bea Alonzo on the set of "Start-Up PH," the director didn't feel the need to coddle the actress just so she could acclimatize to her new work environment. "I just treated her the same way I treated her in our past projects. There was no effort to baby her or something. I know she was nervous, but I also know that she will eventually adapt and gel with the group," Jerry told the Inquirer in a recent group interview with the directors of the said show. The upcoming GMA 7 adaptation of the popular South Korean drama "Start-Up" will be Bea's first project as a Kapuso star. In a previous interview with the Inquirer, Bea admitted that she was nervous about doing a series with people she has yet to work with, but that Jerry's presence put her at ease. "It's normal … we're friends. And it was a conscious decision not to baby her, because the more you rub it in, the more she will feel nervous. Baka 'di maganda ang effect. I hardly visit her tent because it could unwittingly feed… Read full this story
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3 filming DELAYED to 2021 – NEW director reveal soon?
- Funeral director reveals secrets of the morgue from ‘sky burials’ & how to make dead bodies ‘smile’
- Halloween Kills director reveals how John Carpenter shaped the movie and teases the threequel
- Squid Game director reveals contract arrangements with Netflix: ‘I’m not rich’
- Dadasaheb Phalke Awardee Art Director, Leeladhar Sawant Passes Away At 70
- The Magician Who Wants to Break Magic
- Léa Seydoux and cast of "The French Dispatch" reveal how it is working for Wes Anderson
- The Blurry Line Between Magical Realism and Magical Thinking
- The Mystery of Magic’s Greatest Card Trick
- The Queen of Black Magic Pays Gruesomely Loving Homage to a Classic
‘Magic onscreen:’ ‘Start-Up PH’ directors reveal what it’s like to work with Bea and Alden have 332 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at June 26, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.