– A + A PUTRAJAYA (Aug 5): Applications to hire foreign workers have been stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31, the Human Resources Ministry (KSM) said on Friday (Aug 5). It is to enable a review of foreign worker procedures, following the Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 that will be enforced from Sept 1, the ministry said in a statement. “The new procedure for foreign worker applications beginning Sept 1, 2022 will be announced soon," the ministry said. Applications submitted by employers before or on Aug 14 would be processed and completed before or on Aug 31, 2022. The Employment (Amendment) Act 2022 passed by the Parliament in March, involves the extension of maternity leave from 60 days to 98 days, restrictions to firing pregnant workers, as well as the introduction of paternity leave for married male workers.
- Workers Compensation Disability Insurance - Helping Those That Need It
- Hire Foreign Nationals Legally With the Assistance of a US Immigration and Visa Lawyer
- Five Easy Steps on How to Hire Philippine Workers
- Returning Workers Resume - 3 Special Tips To Write The Best Resume
- Stop Foreclosure - Your Application For a Modification
- Mel B, 44, had a 'wild secret fling' with X Factor winner James Arthur, 31, after meeting on America's Got Talent in 2017
- 25 Red Flags - Common Weaknesses in MBA Applicants
- Handicapped Workers' Rights Under Employment Discrimination Law - Know Your Rights
- UPS Job Application Online
- WRAPUP 7-Turkey pushes offensive in Syria, despite sanctions and calls to stop
Foreign worker applications stopped temporarily from Aug 15 to 31 have 222 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.