Dunamu CEO Lee Sirgoo speakes to reporters at a press conference held at the Upbit Developer Conference in Busan on Thursday. [DUNAMU] Busan — The next milestone for Dunamu, operator of Upbit, will be an NFT project with HYBE. “I don’t know when the market will turn around” from the crypto winter, said Dunamu CEO Lee Sirgoo at a press conference held at the Upbit Developer Conference (UDC), which started at the Busan Port International Exhibition & Convention Center in Busan on Thursday. “But I expect Dunamu to be able to make very meaningful achievements when we create NFTs with HYBE, which has the intellectual property of great artists, including BTS, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber, and sell them overseas.” UDC is an annual conference that brings together blockchain developers to discuss the industry’s potential while also examining the changes the technology has already brought to daily lives. The theme for the two-day event, which is in its fifth year, is “Imagine your Blockchain Life.” Experts and leaders of the industry, including Lambda256 CEO Jay Park and Henry Hecht-Felella, global strategy and operations lead at Polygon, attended the event, which began with a recorded opening address delivered by Dunamu Chairman… Read full this story
- The Meaning of the New Age
- Wholism and the New Age
- A Look at the 2008 - 09 Winter
- Trucking in a Winter Blunderland
- Fashion Watch - 5 Essential Tops For Fall 2008 to Winter 2009
- Fun & Strange Facts About New York City
- How to Forecast Future Trends - 6 Waves + 4 Steps
- Does Arsenal's Win Over Ac Milan Mark The End Of Era?
- Are The "Communist Era" Blocks Of Poland Really A Bad Buy?
- Artisan Jewelry and Fashion Trends For Fall-Winter 2008-09
Crypto winter will give way to new era, Dunamu chairman forecasts have 276 words, post on koreajoongangdaily.joins.com at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.