President Nguyen Xuan Phuc poses for a photo with children (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – President Nguyen Xuan Phuc on September 22 met with 263 children representing all 54 ethnic groups across the country who are in Hanoi for the fourth Ethnic Children's Festival . children to overcome difficulties during the prolonged pandemic to achieve high academic results and actively engage in activities organised by the Ho Chi Minh Vanguard Children's Union. President Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the meeting (Photo: VNA) He said he hopes the children will continue to promote national traditions and follow President Ho Chi Minh's teachings, while learning knowledge and skills to create firm foundation for their future and continuing to maintain the cultural identities of their ethnic groups. VNA
- Ghulam Nabi Azad presides over meet of key parliamentary group
- Iraqi, French Presidents meet over bilateral ties, anti-terrorism
- Is It 'BAMEover' for Grouping All Ethnic Minorities Together?
- NAACP seeks meeting after teens seen in apparent blackface
- Secondary school league tables: White children are least likely to achieve their potential by age 16
- US detaining more migrant children in hotels despite outcry
- Britain's health divide: From cancer and Covid to dementia and childbirth, black and ethnic minority patients are shamefully more at risk. And worst of all? We STILL don’t know why
- CONSTITUTION REVIEW: Yoruba group backs NEF, tackles Senate
- Border soldiers foster disadvantaged children
- Vice President attends school inauguration ceremony in Vinh Long
President meets outstanding children from ethnic groups have 232 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 22, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.