Project: City View @ Boon Keng HDB town: Kallang/Whampoa Address: 7–9 Boon Keng Road Developer: Hoi Hup Sunway Development Lease start date: January 2011 No. of units: 714 City View @ Boon Keng has certainly made a name for itself. While it’s not quite as famous as The Pinnacle @ Duxton, it certainly boasts quite a similar price point with a five-room flat here going for a cool $1,288,888! In fact, The Edge even made a pun out of its name: The article went on to highlight the higher profit margins compared to resale flats around, though this isn’t really a fair comparison since built-to-order (BTOs) or new design, build and sell scheme (DBSS) flats are usually cheaper than resale. Moreover, the gains here aren’t too far-fetched from those who buy a new HDB/DBSS. Today, its five-room prices have jumped from $800k+ back in 2016 to over a million dollars. While many laments its high cost, there’s no denying that it’s not irrational given there aren’t any options close to this if you consider its central location, views and amenities. So if you’re looking out for an HDB with these qualities, should you be picking City View @ Boon Keng over… Read full this story
- Living on pennies with a million-dollar view: How the homeless survive in beach parking lots
- Trash, permit violations and mud: why some Chicagoans hate 'Windy City Rehab'
- Movement afoot to exit city's 50-year parking-meter contract in 2020
- Inner-city living space dominates this year's Architecture Tour
- How do you get Hispanics involved in local politics? Mountain View may have found a way
- Pay hike for Jersey City public safety director puts him in $200K club
- $1.875M condo in Minnesota's tallest residential tower boasts bird's-eye views
- After surviving the bombing of Hiroshima, Jack Dairiki appreciates everyday life in The City
- Flush with banks, hundreds of billions of dollars flow in and out of Northern Kentucky
- As dollar stores storm into cities, some see downsides
City View @ Boon Keng DBSS review: Million-dollar city fringe living with great views and convenience have 319 words, post on www.asiaone.com at October 1, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.