November 24, 2022 08:22 Business sentiment in Korea has dropped to its lowest level in almost two years. The Bank of Korea said on Wednesday the business survey index for November for all industries stood at 75, down one point from the previous month amid an economic slowdown and interest rate hikes. The figure is the lowest since December 2020. Business sentiment has fallen for three straight months since September, when it stood at 78. A reading below 100 means pessimists outnumber optimists. The manufacturing industry saw a slight improvement from 72 to 74 thanks to the lifting of coronavirus restrictions. However, the index for the non-manufacturing sector fell from 79 to 76 due to withering consumer confidence. Business Outlook Improves Slightly But Remains Pessimistic Big Businesses’ Credit Ratings Decline Domestic Consumption Shows Signs of Slowing Further Most Businesses to Tighten Belts Next Year No Business Sector Expected to Improve Next Year Businesses Remain Pessimistic Despite Year-End Sales Boost Businesses More Pessimistic Than Ever Business Sentiment Falls to Lowest Level in Nearly 3 Years Business Sentiment Marks Record Low Since 2016 Businesses Remain Pessimistic Business Prospects Grow Dimmer Business Sentiment Remains Gloomy Business Outlook for February Bleakest in 7 Months… Read full this story
- US banks report mixed earnings amid Fed rate shifts, trade uncertainty
- Deflation - The Real Enemy of Your Successful Business
- How Does Inflation Impact Economy?
- Ignorance Will Lead to an Economic China Syndrome - Outsourcing to China
- Free Economical Zone Transformation in Georgia
- Economic Status of the United States in 1950
- Home Based Business - The Time to Start One is Now
- Beat the Inflation Heat!
- Commercial Real Estate - 7 Compelling Reasons Business Owners Should Buy Commercial Property in 2009
- Asian Antiques & The Economic Crisis
Business Sentiment Worsens Amid Inflation, Economic Slump have 269 words, post on english.chosun.com at November 24, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.