close Video Scottish man arrested after heckling Prince Andrew during Queen Elizabeth procession A 22-year-old man was arrested in connection with a “breach of the peace” during the procession of the coffin of the late Queen Elizabeth II on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland. (Credit: Chris Marshall, Holyrood Magazine via Storyful) The future of the monarchy was tested in 2022. Queen Elizabeth II, Britain's longest-reigning monarch , passed away on Sept. 8 at age 96. It marked the end of an era as it also launched the beginning of a new reign, with her eldest son becoming king. 15 WAYS MEGHAN MARKLE AND PRINCE HARRY MADE HEADLINES IN 2022 Queen Elizabeth II passed away on Sept. 8, from old age. She was 96. (Photo by Tim Graham Picture Library/Getty Images) This year also proved to be a tumultuous one for the British royal family, as they were plagued with shocking revelations, jaw-dropping investigations and the ongoing struggles following the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's royal exit. As King Charles prepares to be crowned in the New Year, here are 14 ways Buckingham Palace was rocked by scandal during the last 12 months. VIDEO SHOWS PRINCE ANDREW HECKLER GETTING ARRESTED… Read full this story
- Who's who in the British royal family
- British Royal Family Condemns Media’s Ugly Attacks On Their Traditional Practice Of Sexual Abuse
- Round-up of 2018: How the year turned out for the British royal family
- No one in royal family wants to be king or queen: Prince Harry
- Donald Trump Calls Meghan Markle 'Nasty' Ahead of Visit With Royal Family
- Donald Trump mingles with the Queen and other royal family members at glittering ceremony
- ‘I don’t know Prince Andrew’: Trump denies friendship with British royal, but photos suggest otherwise
- Prince Charles plans to boot several royals out the Royal Family when he becomes King in wake of Andrew scandal
- Prince Charles plans to boot several royals out of the royal family when he becomes king
- Prince Charles 'told ousted Andrew there's no way back into royal family in near future' during Sandringham showdown - but Duke fears 'talking to FBI will hurt mystery of monarchy'
14 ways the British royal family was rocked by scandal in 2022 have 346 words, post on www.foxnews.com at December 14, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.