Aubrey Caraan After years of performing as part of the music group Pop Girls, singer-actress Aubrey Caraan is back performing as a solo artist. And the transition, she admitted, was quite nerve-racking at first. "I started out solo before joining Pop Girls. And after being with the group for years, I became accustomed to sharing the stage with other members. But then we disbanded [in 2017]. I was very nervous going solo again because I wasn't sure how I should carry myself onstage and interact with the fans. Those were my worries," she told the Inquirer at a recent virtual conference. Aubrey, who finished fourth in the reality singing competition "Pinoy Dream Academy: Little Dreamers" in 2008, stayed with ABS-CBN for two years, before transferring to Viva Entertainment. There she landed roles in various acting projects such as "Diary ng Panget," "Indak" and "Ang Manananggal na Nahahati ang Puso"—in addition to her Pop Girls stint. While she has been doing more acting as of late, Aubrey's new single "Sana" (Vicor Records), marks the start of a more focused effort toward her music career. "Tuloy-tuloy na. After this, we plan to come out with more singles next year. It's just that… Read full this story
- PICTURED: Aubrey O'Day looks unrecognizable as she emerges for a stroll with her dogs after promoting diet app with filtered snap on Instagram
- Aubrey O'Day looks totally different in glam Insta vid after make-up free outing
- Why Marc Bolan was 'the perfect pop star', by Elton John, U2 and more
- Selena Gomez reveals her new album is 'going good' but confesses she's 'nervous about it'
- 'If you messed with one, you'd have to deal with the other four!': Mel C says the Spice Girls were never harassed by men as they were 'PETRIFIED' of them
- Taylor Swift becomes the first ever female solo artist to win a VMA for Best Direction... for her gender-flipped music video The Man
- Britain’s most glamorous hell-raiser: How Girls Aloud’s ‘Hardcore Harding’ became famous for wild-partying, explosive love affairs and stints in rehab – but now faces a battle against cancer
- Me, Myself and I: A girls’ guide to solo me-time in Auckland
- Who needs power pumps?! How to stylishly wear dresses with white sneakers like cool-girl Kate Bosworth
- With Her New Solo Album (and New Relationship), Gwen Stefani Proves the Value of Public Insecurity
Aubrey Caraan of Pop Girls ‘nervous’ to go solo again have 405 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at December 6, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.