INJURY CONCERN by Vijay Tagore • Published on Share Tweet Sundar injured his left shoulder while diving on the field during a Royal London One-Day match between Lancashire and Worcestershire at Old Trafford © Getty KL Rahul-led Indian team will leave for Zimbabwe on Saturday (August 14) morning with VVS Laxman as the head coach and probably without Washington Sundar. Sundar (22) recently suffered a shoulder injury during a List A game in Manchester, England, and faces the prospect of missing the matches. Sundar was to fly to Harare from the UK but it looks a doubtful proposition as there is a question mark over his fitness. Sundar injured his left shoulder while diving on the field during a Royal London One-Day match between Lancashire and Worcestershire at Old Trafford on Wednesday (August 10). The Lancashire County Cricket Club, whom he was representing, posted an update on Twitter stating that, “@Sundarwashi5 has left the field after receiving treatment on his left shoulder following a heavy landing (sic).” Cricbuzz reached out to the player himself and the BCCI on his fitness status. There was no immediate reply from them but a source in the knowledge said he is a doubtful traveller…. Read full this story
- Popular Educational Tours - Five Must-See Cities For Students
- Washington State Cabin Rentals - Facilitating a More Enjoyable Washington Getaway
- Touring Israel - Is it Safe?
- Frederick Douglass Flees From Slavery and Becomes a Powerful Speaker Moving Mountains
- After Surgery Tiger Woods Faces the Public Opinion
- Bob Marley Biography and Top 10 Songs
- Umpires Over Technology - Dinosaurs In 21st Century Cricket
- Canine Heroes Save Life of Popular Cartoonist (A True Story)
- The Celebrity Charity Connection
- Seeing Alaska by Ferry - The Alaska Marine Highway
Injured Washington Sundar doubtful for Zimbabwe tour have 276 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2022. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.