Andrew Tate has complained of the conditions he is living under in prison as he remains in custody on human trafficking charges. The American-British influencer was arrested in Romania on December 29 , along with his brother, Tristan, and two Romanian nationals, and charged with human trafficking. Initially held for 24 hours, Tate’s detainment was later extended to 30 days, before it was reported that the brothers will remain in detention until February 27. Romanian prosecutors allege that Tate and his brother coerced six women into producing pornography, with the alleged victims facing “acts of physical violence and mental coercion.” It was also widely reported that Tate had been accused of rape. As he remains behind bars, Tate, 36, recently communicated with his website subscribers via an email newsletter, in which he complained of being kept in bleak conditions that included “cockroaches, lice and bed bugs.” “I will send you my daily lessons from unjust imprisonment,” Tate wrote. “They are trying to break me. Thrown inside a cell without light. Cockroaches, lice and bed bugs are my only friends at night. “When the guards bring me to and from the courtroom, I stay absolutely respectful. They try to pour hatred… Read full this story
- Andrew Gillum Is Florida's Homecoming King
- Epstein pal Jean-Luc Brunel who ‘shared Prince Andrew ‘sex slave’ Virginia Roberts’ is charged with raping a teenager
- Atrocities Under Kim Jong-un: Indoctrination, Prison Gulags, Executions
- Woman who lost baby in prison 'waited in agony for 2 hours before medical help arrived'
- 'Bloodiest prison riot in US history' saw lags take over jail for four days as 43 killed
- Prince Andrew’s Accuser Takes Her Case to the BBC
- NYC Council To Hold Rikers Hearing, Gov. Hochul Looking Into How State Can Help Improve Conditions
- TIMELINE: The bid to release low-risk, sick, elderly prisoners in PH
- Prince Andrew says nobody can prove photo of him with Epstein accuser is real
- Prisoner tries to 'hang himself with bedsheets' in front of politician
Andrew Tate complains of inhumane prison conditions: "Trying to break me" have 315 words, post on www.newsweek.com at January 24, 2023. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.