General Secretary of Metropolis Felip Roca Blasco said that the visit was an important event for Barcelona, especially in the context of its policy of developing relations with Asian countries. As an open and dynamic city, Barcelona wants to seek cooperation opportunities with Vietnamese localities, particularly Ho Chi Minh City, he stressed. The general secretary also took this occasion to invite Vietnamese cities to attend exhibitions held in Barcelona, including the 2023 Smart City Expo World Congress slated for November. Man asserted that Vietnam always opens its door and creates a favorable investment environment for foreign businesses, including those from Spain. Many businessmen in Ho Chi Minh City hope to explore investment opportunities in Barcelona, he said, proposing the general secretary and other city leaders contribute to promoting trade relations between the two cities in particular and strengthening the Vietnam – Spain strategic partnership in general. Meeting Pau Guardans Cambo, Honorary Consul of Vietnam in Barcelona, Man expressed his belief that with his reputation and experience, the honorary consul with help boost cooperation between the two countries and their localities in various fields; and protect the rights and interests of the State and citizens of Vietnam. Pau Guardans Cambo affirmed… Read full this story
- GM's Lutz Calls For National Renewable Energy Policy
- U.N. Assembly Theater For Buffoons, Tyrants
- California Permanent Disability - Part 3
- China's Battle for African Uranium
- Fraudulent Tax Shelters - KMPG Goes Down Hard
- AKTRIN Brings a Bangladeshi Furniture Delegation to Canada
- Carnoustie - Fearsome or Fair?
- Bids For Chrysler Group On Table
- Collaborative Marketing - More Results With Less Work
- Ten Reasons to Move to the Costa Brava
National Assembly Permanent Vice Chairman visit Barcelona have 263 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 19, 2023. This is cached page on wBird. If you want remove this page, please contact us.